This limited time ticket package combines the most flexible ticket package the Baysox offer with the most delicious dessert you've ever tasted, courtesy of Michael's Desserts of Bowie!
Michael's Desserts is operated by Michael Platt, the 12 year old Bowie resident who recently appeared on the Food Network's "Kids Baking Championship". Michael and his family are now baking for good. Michael's culinary interests are in the forefront of helping those less fortunate and the Baysox are excited to partner up with him for our annual Pie In The Park Package tradition. With each purchase of a Pie In The Park package, Michael will also make a second pie that will be brought to the hungry and homeless in our region. Find out more about Michael's cooking passion and his involvement in helping to feed the homeless and hungry, CLICK HERE. Your Pie In The Park Package includes:
With this limited time offer, the first thirty (30) orders of this package between Monday, February 26, 2018 and 5:00 pm on Friday, March 23, 2018 will get their choice of a delicious freshly baked pie courtesy of Michael's Desserts of Bowie.
- One (1) Fielder's Choice Ticket Package that includes with eight (8) undated Box Seat Ticket Vouchers that can be used at your choice(s) of 2018 Baysox Home Games!
- Choose from 70 Home Games to use your tickets at!
- No blackout dates!
- Invitation to take batting practice on the field during a Season Ticket Holder special event
- Fun all summer long!
- Your choice of one (1) bobble head or Gnome collectibles listed here
- Trey Mancini Gnome
- Dylan Bundy Bobble Head
- Zach Britton Bobble Head
- Kevin Gausman Bobble Head
- Babe Ruth Bobble Head
- Your choice of a freshly baked Pie delivered to you! (You must reside or work in an area within 25 miles of Bowie, MD for the personal delivery option) Choose from one of these selections:
The best part...a member of the Bowie Baysox staff will personally deliver your selected pie to you! (You must reside or work in an area within 25 miles of Bowie, MD for the personal delivery option), PLUS one additional pie will be delivered to the hungry or homeless in our region to enjoy on your behalf.
When you are purchasing this special package, please fill out the information required for the pie delivery. If you have any questions or would like to order this package by phone, please contact Chris Rogers at 301.464.4813 or e-mail Chris Rogers HERE