Learn the Game at the Bowie Baysox Youth Baseball Camp!
Camp Led By Baltimore Orioles Hall of Fame Outfielder AL BUMBRY &
former Baysox outfielder STEVEN BUMBRY!
The Bowie Baysox Youth Three-Day Baseball Camp Session #2 includes on-field baseball instruction, games and fun from Monday, July 18 through Wednesday, July 20, 2022
Baseball Camp Session #1 Schedule:
- 8:30 am – 9:00 am: Camper Drop Off at the ballpark & Check-In
- 9:00 am – 12:00 pm: Youth Baseball Camp Instruction
Baseball Camp Session #1 includes the following:
- Two Days of On-Field Instruction from former professional and collegiate players
- One Day of mini baseball games on the field
- One (1) Baysox Hat
- Final Day Pizza Party for campers!
- One (1) Undated Box Seat Ticket Voucher to a 2022 Bowie Baysox home game
Camp is open to boys and girls between the ages of 6 and 14. Please fill out ALL of the camper information prior to ordering.
Camp Set Up
- Maximum of 60 campers per session.
- Camp will led by former professional and collegiate instructors.
- Camp will include instruction and drills in fielding, hitting, practice habits, defense, fitness and more.
- Breaks will be given to each group
Camp Safety Information & Protocols
- Each camper must bring their own personal water/Powerade bottle(s) marked with their name each day. No cups, or shared water jugs will be available. Baysox will provide a water bottle filling station for each day of camp.
- Each camper must provide their own equipment (Bat, Glove and Batting Helmet) and equipment bag. No sharing of equipment will be permitted.
- Each piece of a camper’s equipment should be marked with the campers name.
- Campers should wear sneakers, not cleats to each day of the camp.
- Camp will follow current CDC and county guidelines regarding masks and health/safety protocols as it relates to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. This could include wearing masks, temperature checks, limited number of camp observers per day, etc.
Payment in full is required during the registration process. Should your need to cancel your child’s registration, for any reason, up to seven (7) days prior to the first day of the camp session is to begin, the Baysox will provide a 50% refund on the camp registration cost. If the Baysox can fill your refunded camp registration with another camper, the remainder of your registration cost will be refunded to you. A registration cancellation within seven (7) days of the camp session beginning, no refund will be able to be accommodated.